WE THE FISH


Okay, people. I'm pretty sure most of you have heard of annual music event We The Fest. I, honestly, just heard of it this year on last June on the radio. While I have been familiar with Djakarta Warehouse Project, We The Fest is rather new to me even I thought it just started this year. Of course it's not. In fact, the event started on 2014.

I was trying to arrange my short trip to Jakarta to visit this EDM festival. I thought I could go on Friday night by train, stay at my friend's dorm, see the event on Saturday then I would go home on Sunday. All sounds good until I check the ticket price. 😵

That's okay, that means I have to save some cash to go to their next event, right?

Well, somehow We The Fest affects me so much that I make this swimming guy on my tiny note. It is almost spontaneous and I like the result. 🐟🐟🐟

Comments