Flower Day


It was around six months ago when my campus friend Dey asked me to draw her something, before I totally forgot it. Sorry, Dey... *bow*

Dey is a nice girl who loves flowers. Whenever we go to graduations, she has her own taste in bouquets as gifts to her graduating friends (sometimes I'm sure she keeps ones for herself, hahah). It's a common thing here to give flowers to those who are graduated. Also, I don't know much about this but she has this hint of liking Japan. Especially on Japan's sakura trees. Then I remembered my campus trip to Kebun Raya Cibodas (Cibodas Botanical Garden) years ago where I found some sakura trees there, and that became my inspiration in making this. I hope you'll like it, Dey!

Trivia: I had been told that Cibodas' sakura trees bloom twice a year.

UPDATE! (24 April 2016)
I just realized that I had created an artwork with same title and both of these are requested pieces. ^^;

Comments