All of Me Part 1


Most of us listen to John Legend's song "All of Me", don't we? The romantic song that plays those melodious piano tunes. To me, it's not a kind of song that makes me fall in love at the first time. Instead, it's growing from a regular "like" to a premium "fond". Even lately it makes me want to touch piano again after I disliked it for... seven years or more.

As the song became my biggest muse, I can't help myself but drawing something inspired by it. The song always makes me imagining colorful heart-shaped bokeh floating around pastel-colored clouds. And the embracing lyrics just fits everyone. By everyone I mean those who has a couple and those who not.

I created two pictures for this set. (Oh, it's been a long time since the last time I made a set!) See you on the next part.

Comments