Gothic City, The World I Lived At


Yes, this is the dream I mentioned about before (see here), This art does not represent my dream at that time precisely, but more or less it was like this.

I lived, worked, spent my productive age in a gloomy rainy city. Not sure what the name was, but I was having my joyful life there. Not sure what my job was, but I stayed in a nice small apartment with my partner-in-crime who lived in another door.

Rather than "city", the place would be more suitable being a whole different "world" or "planet". People there wore beautiful outfits, and dark colors were more acceptable than lighter ones. Rainy days were common and people like to use umbrellas and to walk. Everything - from people to carriages or other transportation modes - were so elegant.

Perhaps the dream represented my ideal place to live. Anyhow, there is a place called Rain City in this country. The rain is the only thing resembles Gothic City, though.

Comments