Dark Lotus



I am not a Korean drama diehard fanatic, nor a listener of Korean songs, but I like how hallyu or Korean wave affects us. I like 2NE1 and B.A.P, I like Jang Geun Suk and Sung Joon (Bang Sung Joon) and was attracted to Kim Joon (Kim Hyung Joon) when he played in Boys Before Flowers, and I know a few songs from SNSD and Super Junior, but that's it. From hallyu, we know a new culture and... food! The most important point! XD

Dark Lotus is presented as my little known knowledge of Korean culture based on Korean dramas, especially saeguk or traditional legends. The hanbok I drew here is obviously different with the common hanboks, which are commonly use bright colors more than one (for example: green meets white meets bright pink in one set). I only wanted to show more gothic aura here. Does it make her look like an evil princess? XD

Comments