Apologize

I know it has been a very long time since the last time I posted my last uploaded artowork "Steampunk" here. Even though this is only an unpopular blog, I am really sorry for you, my readers. There were many things happened lately in my life and I have never been this busy in years. I had to do some hard work, mostly for my college life (it will be still continuing until the end of the year, I suppose), that I had very limited time for finishing my artworks.

Some friends and family members who had sent me their requests, especially, I really really apologize to have made you waited for months yet still have not received the results until today.

Half of my business will be finished these weeks so I will look forward to regain my time to finish the artworks that have been in my closed-lid scanner since months ago. To optimalize it, I am not receiving any requests recently.

I wish all the goodness always come to us. Thank you.

31.7.2013, Wednesday
HSR

Comments